We get a good look at the new Moza Mini-Mi Smartphone Gimbal. This review video talks about the smartphone gimbal’s functions, controls, build quality and how it works with iPhone and Android phones.
One big advantage the Moza Mini-Mi has over other gimbals like the Zhiyun Smooth 4, Smooth Q or Smooth 3 is the ability to use larger phones. The Moza Mini-Mi can hold up to 300 grams vs only 210 grams on the Smooth 4.
Package Items included:
Gimbal x 1
Charging USB Cable x 1
EPP Carry Bag x 1
User Manual x 1
Moza Mini-Mi supports Wireless Phone Charging for:
Iphone X,8,8 plus
Samsung: G8,G9,Note 8,Note 9
Huawei: Max 10
The App functions at first release on iPhone:
1- Sport Gear Mode–The same as PhoneGo mode of Smooth 4
2- Inception Mode offering cinematic potential as unlimited as your imagination.
*Multiple Subjects Detection in Mini-MI, while Smooth-4 could only achieve Single Subject Tracking
* Gimbal posture radar, real-time display of gimbal angles and modes
* Professional parameter settings for shutter, ISO, EV and white balance
* Manual focus and zoom control by handwheel
* Customized RGB settings
* Assisted composition
* Frame selection in Vertigo Mode
* Microphone sampling rate and audio format settings
* Supports Live streaming to Youtube Live, Facebook Live, etc
* 8 follow modes while Smooth 4 has only 4 modes
* Time-lapse shooting with slow motion
* Live display shooting time; time left; volume left; battery power left
Thank Tuber ‘Beyond The Time’ for the video and screen grab.
Android App not available yet but most basic functions work without issue.
At only $109 this Moza Mini-Mi gimbal is well worth a look.