Using the new DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for smartphones is a good, cheap way to get smooth and steady cinematic B-Roll footage. This video will walk you through a few examples of fun ways to get better video with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2.
1. Stops your shaky video footage.
2. Helps with smooth cinematic shots.
3. Has built in face follow tech.
4. Can use for panning time-lapse shots.
5. Small and easy to bring rig.
6. Has the option to create hyper-lapses.
7. One of the cheapest, yet reliable gimbals.
For budding filmmakers, the new built-in zoom slider lets you completely operate your smartphone camera from the handle with more fluid, cinematic zoom. You can also create dolly zoom—in visual effect that one only pro film sets could generate.
The The Osmo Mobile 2 has up to 15 hours of battery life. You can also charge your phone for hours of streaming when vlogging.